Our Approach to Teaching is Centered Around Preparing Our Students for the Real-World
Number 9’s Modular Recording Courses offer a variety of recording techniques and theory. All classes are hands-on, taking place within a real working recording studio, and are taught one-on-one by an elite and experienced Canadian Recording Engineer. These modules take the very same teaching approach that has won us praise from across the music industry for years. This modular curriculum is arranged to work around your busy schedule. We’ve developed a strategy for learning in a professional environment that supplies practical know-how alongside institutional theory. Sessions can be scheduled in the morning, afternoon, evening and even on weekends. All of our courses affordable; no single module exceeds $995.00! Please feel free to take a look at our course syllabus, and give us a call: 416 348 8718 for more information or to book a meeting with our instructor.
Number 9’s Recording School modules cover a range of topics relevant to today’s recording industry. Students are invited to take as many or as few modules as they like, learning what they want at their own pace.
Recording School Toronto
A Complete Audio Engineering Course
- Learn a verity of recording, mixing, and mastering techniques that will take you from novice to expert
- Hands-on, one-on-one teaching from an industry expert
- Use industry-standard equipment and software to prepare you for a career as an audio engineer
- Unprecedented learning flexibility, you learn at your pace
- Pick and choose which modules are right for you
Affordable learning for just: